Skip to main content
Our communities

St Francis Xavier Parish

St Francis Xavier Parish

St Francis Xavier Parish
International Theologate
Philosophy Community

Blog

HATID SALITA
Sunday's Gospel Reflection

HS 06 25 23

HS 06-18-23

HS 06-11-23

St Francis Xavier Parish

Arrival of Xaverians

In 1979, a small group of determined residents of Maligaya Park Subdivision began planning for the construction of a makeshift chapel. With the blessing of Rev Fr, Walter de Vilder, CICM, Former Parish Priest of The Ascension of Our Lord Parish, the makeshift chapel located at the corner of Atrium Street under a Sampaloc tree was built and named as St. Joseph the Worker-Sub Parish. The first mass was held on February 11, 1979.

St Francis Xavier Parish

Foundation

On September 17, 1980 Mr. Paul Sycip, President of Biyaya Corporation, the owner-developer of Maligaya Park Subdivision, donated a parcel of land for the chapel located at Champaca St.. Having a permanent site for the chapel building construction was made with the assistance of the Ascension of Our Lord Parish. It was on June 8, 1992, when His Eminence, Jaime Cardinal Sin established through a decree the chapel of St. Francis Xavier, which was inaugurated on December 3, 1992 with St. Joseph as second patron. The parish was entrusted to the care of the Xaverian Missionaries.

Contact us

Address

160, Champaca Street
Maligaya Park Subdivision
Brgy. Pasong Putik
1118, Quezon City.
Tel (02) 961 2075 (Parish community)
Tel (02) 417 7210 (Parish Office)
Contact us